Insist on quality. We do.
Here at Long’s Cabinet Shop we are dedicated to excellence and our commitment to quality is clearly evident in every custom cabinet, furniture or millwork that leaves our shop. We realize that custom cabinets are a big investment and that the value of your home is dependent on the value we give you; so we work our hardest to make sure our customers are always more than satisfied with the results.
Here’s why custom cabinets from Long’s Cabinets are a step above –
Only master cabinet makers work on your project
- We do not have an assembly line of unqualified or lightly trained woodworkers.
- Each and every piece we build is attended to under the watchful eyes of a master cabinet maker from beginning to end.
The quality of our construction is unparalleled
- All of our products are precise and accurate, square, plumb, sanded and ready to paint or finish.
- Joints are tight, and you never have to worry about anything “coming apart at the seams.”
- Our drawer boxes are finely crafted out of maple.
- We build to your exact measurements so everything fits perfectly. No need for fillers like you do with prefab cabinets.
- We use more material than others in subtops and cases, adding strength and durability to the finished piece.
- All of our pieces are hand-crafted to your exact specifications by master woodworkers.
- We take pride in each and every piece of woodworking that leaves our shop.
From the outset you guys were great to work with and I rapidly came to see what excellent craftsmen you are. Your knowledge, experience and resourcefulness enabled me to develop my ideas and learn some new ones and resulted in a beautiful final product.
We use the highest quality woods
- We hand pick our woods to make sure the color is consistent and that the grain patterns are the most attractive.
- While other cabinet shops may use inferior woods, we use “select” and “better” grade woods.
- We use nothing but the finest materials in our casework.
- For plywood, we use “plain-sliced” which is the best grade possible for exposed cabinet ends.
- We use 3/4″ thickness for case construction to assure your cabinets are strong and durable.
We use fine, strong hardware that is meant to last
- We recommend for our customers and use the highest quality hardware.
- We use the most durable and functional drawer slides, and don’t use the same slide everywhere. We choose the ones that are right for the job.
- We offer our customers any hardware on the market.
We bring dreams to life
- We can build most anything you can imagine. Bring us your pictures and ideas, and we’ll bring them to life.
- We have 40 years of experience translating concepts into reality. Not sure about what you want? Our years of experience can help you clarify and achieve your dream.
We stand behind our work
- We know when a piece of custom cabinetry or furniture leaves our shop that it will endure the test of time.
- We know because each piece was under the eye and the skillful hands of a master cabinet maker every step of the way.
- We stand behind our work. If there is a problem in the construction of your custom cabinets or furniture, we will fix it.
Call 831.335.5533 today to request an appointment.
Ron or Nathan will meet you at your place, go over your options, make some expert recommendations for you, and return with a no-obligation quote. They’re happy to do it and look forward to working with you.